PROPOSED BYLAW NO. 1300/13
Amendment to Land Use Bylaw 819/96 – Sport Courts
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Sturgeon County Council Chambers
9613-100 Street, Morinville, Alberta
- Public Hearings are typically held in the Council Chambers at the Sturgeon County Centre during regular council meetings, unless otherwise advertised.
- Public Hearing notices are advertised in the Free Press two weeks prior to the meeting date.
- Written comments are to be forwarded to the Municipal Secretary at the County Centre by the time/date specified in the notice.
- Individuals registered to speak at the Public Hearing will be heard first. All other presentations or comments may be heard after those who registered.
- Presentation time may be limited to five (5) minutes. Council may extend these limits.
- To register in advance, contact the Legislative Officer at 780-939-8377 by the time/date specified in the notice.
- Those wishing to make a presentation are asked to bring 10 copies of their presentation for Council and the recording secretary.